5 Tips When Dealing With Eczema
As a mom who dealt with eczema in my two boys. These are my own personal tips that helped me get through our eczema journey.
1. BREATHE! Yes, that's right take a deep breath. And relax, you need to be as calm as possible when dealing with eczema.
2. GET INFORMED! Visit your Pediatric dermatologist to determine the severity of your child's eczema.
3. TAKE ACTION! Don't delay finding the best treatment plan that suits your family.
4. FIND A SOLUTION! Rather its using natural ointments or prescribed ointments from your physician you have to find what works best for your family.
5. HAVE PATIENCE! Please remember that healing takes time, you are doing the best you can. You and your family are eczema warriors you got this!